Saturday, May 30, 2009

MY '57 CHEVY!

I just found a great picture of a '57 Chevy Bel Air Convertable, just like mine! I've been looking for a good picture for quite some time now.

My Chevy had power windows, power brakes (both limited to only 200 original cars) Silver and Red Vinyl seats and a white Vinyl top. I used Vinylex to keep the vinyl seats from cracking and peeling (they were ORIGINAL!) and also used Vinylex to keep the white "ragtop" clean and pliable so I could drop it in the summer! I used the KozaK Auto DryWash Cloth to keep her sparkling clean before every parade! This car was a favorite on the 4th of July!

When I first got her, I ran out of gas on the highway. The gas gauge was stuck on full... but the tank was empty! I could not find the filler cap. It was hidden behind the chrome trim on the left rear fin! Fortunately, a passing motorist remembered where it was!



No comments: