Wednesday, May 12, 2010

KOZAK TO THE RESCUE!


On Mother's day, we all went to the Orchard Hotel for brunch... and yes, the food was good la! Gooood and cheeeeep as one of my friends from Jakarta would say!

As we were leaving, parked at the side of the hotel was a black Mercedes 500 sedan. The driver was wiping the car... and I'm not kidding you... with NEWSPAPER! You can imagine what the car looked like.

I couldn't resist... I jumped behind the bell captain's desk and quickly changed into KOZAKASIAMAN! Well, not really.... but I did walk up to the driver and extol the virtues of using the KozaK cloth to clean and polish that beautiful car... without water and without scratching.

To my surprise, he offered to buy one. Fortunately we had a few in our car, and I sold him one on the spot. After opening the KozaK, I gave him a quick demo, and his eyes almost popped out of his head. He took the cloth and polished the car like a madman... but in a few moments, it was really beautiful.

Another happy KozaK Auto DryWash Cloth customer!

Check out our new advertisement in that great new car magazine in Singapore called Autoi, and go over to either Stamford Tyres or AutoBacs to purchase your very own KozaK cloth.

Or, you can buy it online at: http://www.kozakasia.com/ and get it delivered tomorrow.

No comments: